Perfect Timing

Have you ever been in just the right place at just the right time? Today was one of those days for us. For the last several months we've been making plans for our upcoming furlough. Sure, its still more than seven months away but we don't like to procrastinate. For weeks we've been checking the prices on airline tickets. They sure have gone up since our last furlough! It wasn't unsual to find prices from $700 to as much as $1200 per person. That gets expensive real fast when children pay full price. So I was thrilled today when I found tickets online for $235! The price was so low that I thought I had made a mistake. I even stopped and asked a travel agent for help and sure enough we got the tickets that cheap. Later in the day I searched for the same tickets for another interested missionary. Just 3 hours later the same tickets on the same flight had jumped to $775. It was as if the Lord opened up a little door of opportunity just for us.

Isn't it great how God gives us little blessings like that in our life?