Evangelism: Are we doing our part?

I recently read the following story in the Evidence Bible:

John Wesley was asked what he would do with his life if he knew that he would die at mid-night the next day. His answer was something like this: "I would just carry on with what I am doing. I will arise at 5:00 a.m. for prayer, then take a house meeting at 6:00 a.m. At 12 noon, I will be preaching at an open-air. At 3:00 p.m. I have another meeting in another town. At 6:00 p.m. I have a house meeting; at 10:00 p.m. I have a prayer meeting and at 12:00 midnight, I would go to be with my Lord."

If we knew we were to die at 12 o'clock tomorrow night, would we have to step up our evangelistic efforts, or could we in all good conscience carry on just as we are?

I enjoy doing my devotional studies using the Evidence Bible. If you haven't seen one, ask for it at your local book store. It is a wonderful tool for any Christian.