We would appreciate your prayers in the next 21 days:
- Pray that we can finish all the things on the "to-do list" We have to prepare our home and pack up our personal belongings.
- Pray that our last three weeks in Peru can be fruitful. We still have lots of opportunities at church. We will keep busy in the ministry until we board the plane.
- Pray for our health. We can't afford to be sick at this extra-busy time.
- Pray for John and the flight. As many of you know, John has a terrible fear of flying. Many of you prayed for our first flight down to Peru. John was so peaceful that day that it was incredible! Pray for him, even now that God will continue to calm him for the flight.
- Pray as folks prepare for us back in the states. Our family and church friends are preparing a place for us to stay.
- Pray for a safety in travel, we will fly from Lima to Miami and then drive back to North Carolina.
We will do our best to keep you updated here on the blog. As always thank you for your loving prayers. Looking forward to seeing many of you real soon!
P.S. We seem to possibly be having problems receiving all of our emails. If you have recently written and not received a timely response. Please try again. We are trying to resolve some email problems.